Saturday, August 16, 2014

DIY Grass Huts For Teams + FREEBIE


So this year my school has done a Jungle/Rainforest theme.  I decided to create these adorable grass huts to hang above my teams and show their team number.  It was SUPER easy to do (only 12 steps). Here is what I did if you would like to try it!


You will need cardboard, grass skirts, paint sticks, measuring tape, fishing line, Lei necklaces, fake greenery, scissors, a yard stick, and a hot glue gun.


I used flattened cardboard boxes.



Be careful on this part.  I think I have permanent hot glue on my finger tips now!!




Steps 6 and 7 were probably the trickiest steps.  Make sure that you don't get the fishing line caught under the paint stick in the hot glue.






And viola! A cute way to display your team numbers! If you like my table numbers you can get them for FREE here!


Hope you are having a great start to the year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...