Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back To School FREEBIES and a SALE!

Before we get to the FREEBIES, I just want to let you know about this:


NOW FOR THE FREEBIES!!!
Here are a few of my back to school gift ideas for my new kiddos and for my team.  They were all super easy!


First Mac and Cheese!  Just add a cute sticker label to the front of the box and you will have a ton of happy kiddos! You can get the labels for this gift here.


I also had Lei necklaces on their tables.  You can get these cute tags here.


And finally, what kid can resist bubbles???? You can get your own bubble tags here.



For my super AWESOME team, some caffeine!!! You can get your fabulous coffee tags here.


 So that's it for tonight!  Do you have any special treats that you like to give out on meet the teacher night?? I would love to hear about them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...