Sunday, January 5, 2014

Quick Organization Tip

Happy New Year! I am very organized on my computer, but my classroom is a different story.  There.Is.Stuff.EVERYWHERE!!! 

One of my resolutions is to become more organized (and not so much of a hoarder in my classroom.) However, as I mentioned above my computer files are very organized. To start the year off I just wanted to share my quick computer organizational tip with you.


I keep my computer files colored coded by subject/grade. 



Its simple to do. Just follow these steps below:
When creating a new file look at the top bar then

Then it will open up into a drop down menu. Next, 

And it's just that simple!  I hope that my tip can make your computer a little more organized!  I am off to learn better organizing tips for my classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...