Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Books We Love

Are you a book hoarder????? If you are a teacher then I know your answer is a big fat YES!!!!

(You'll actually have to click the link below….my button isn't linking)
As teachers we are always on the look out for new stories to add to our collections. I am linking up with Kindergarten Smorgasboard  (Thanks Greg for hosting this link up!!) to share some of my favs and learn of some more from other great teacher bloggers. Here are my picks:
I am a huge fan of ANYTHING Mo Willems!!

From Elephant and Piggy…...
 

To Pigeon……..

To Trixie and Knuffle Bunny…….

Right down to his other not so familiar titles. (This is great for opinions.)


More recently I have been introduced to this adorable story by Eric Drachman.  I LOVE it and the kiddos do too!! (Its great for showing how character feelings can change.)  Thanks so much to my good friend Andrea Creating Readers and Writers for introducing it to me!!
Well, I could go on and on as I am sure you would be able to.  Leave a comment below and let me know some of your favs!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...