Friday, September 4, 2015

B2S Go Noodle Style

I love Go Noodle and use it everyday in my classroom.

It has tons of indoor activities to get kids moving and best of all, IT"S FREE!!!! The class can pick an avatar to represent them and then complete workout/dance/partner games in order to watch their avatar grow.  It is great for goal setting, brain breaks, indoor recess (for rainy days, too hot days, or too cold days), and for getting those never ending wiggles out!  I use Go Noodle EVERYDAY in my classroom and YOU should too!
I am giving away25 of  these Awesome headbands over at my collaborative blog called Planning In Paradise


Head over now to enter to win! After you enter, head over to Go Noodle and sign your class up for some indoor action!
Thanks for stopping in!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...