Monday, March 24, 2014

Money Flip Book Freebie

Hi all! Happy Spring Break. I just wanted to share another freebie today.  This is a cute and quick money flip book. It will introduce the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and dollar. Or you could use it as a review. I made three different versions that you can choose from.  One version has trace the words, one has fill in the blanks, and the one has blank lines for the kiddos to write what they learned. I hope you enjoy this freebie!

Cover page:


Penny Page:


Nickel Page:



You can download this freebie by clicking here!!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Cara. I like your money book.
    Would you mind if I do it in french with canadian money ?
    Great idea.
    Nicole M. Boily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Nicole! I would offer to do it for you but I don't speak french and I don't have clip art for Canadian money. I wouldn't mind at all if you did a Canadian version. I would just ask that you leave a link back to my blog OR to my TpT store in your final product. Thanks so much for asking. I would love to see your finally version! :0)
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made these with my class and they were a huge hit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! So glad I found it! I'm sharing the link to this page on my blog FB page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO AWESOME!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great activity! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this Awesome Freebie! I cannot wait to use this next week in my Kinder class!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...