Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Too funny!

Okay, so in their teams my kiddos are working hard on writing "How To Carve A Pumpkin" stories.  One little guy wrote, "First you have to take the seeds out and then you carve the pumpkin."  I asked him, "How am I suppose to get the seeds out?  Then I dramatically picked up his teams pumpkin, turned it upside down, and yelled, "GET OUT SEEDS"!  The look on his face was PRICELESS!  HE automatically remembered that he needed to cut the top off first.  I love it when a plan comes together like that!  On another note, the teams also had to decide on a face to carve into the pumpkin.  This one particular team had one little girl who just refused to help out with the face but wanted a small family carved in hers.  Now tell me, how am I suppose to do this?  She must think I am an extremely talented pumpkin carver!
 (Her little family is on the left meanwhile the teams pumpkin face is on the right!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...