Friday, August 2, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Is it going to be you??? I have something HUGE planned coming soon!  I promise you will NOT be disappointed! Check back on August 8th to find out what it is!!!!

On another note, I just wanted to share one of my favorite center ideas!  I wrote a grant a few years ago for more technology in my classroom.  I was able to get 4 Tag Readers and over 40 different titles to go with them!  These Tag readers are FABULOUS!!! The kiddos love going to them.  IF you have a chance to get some of these in your classroom you should.  The kids LOVE all of the titles and learn so many things while using them. (One to one, phonics, picture clues, stretching sounds, and much more.) It has been worth every penny!



Do you have an extra special center that you have found to work really well in your classroom?  I would love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! Thanks to you, I just purchased one on Ebay with a few books for pretty cheap. I thought one was a good start for a reading station. My students are going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that you don"t brain continue with this uncommon work and I foresee a more noteworthy measure of your eminent blog sections. Persian catering near me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...