Thursday, May 23, 2013

K EOY Celebration Song

I love the end of the year program.  It is such a fun time for the kiddos to showcase things they have learned. I was getting tired of the usual nursery rhyme poems and songs and had been searching for something fun and upbeat for them to perform.  One day several of my students came in singing "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rea Jepsen.  I suddenly realized they already know that tune and all I would have to do is change the words to make it appropriate for K.  I could not be more pleased with the result that I got.  The kids LOVE the song and knew it in a week.  I figured that if I was looking for something more current than others were too.  I created the song lyrics and movements in the document below for my store.  You can get yours by clicking Hip K Song.


I am always looking for more fun ways to end my year with my kiddos. Have you found any other fun End of the year songs or activities? Would love to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...