Thursday, March 21, 2013

Comparing Numbers 0-20 FREEBIE

We have been working with the teen numbers.  We LOVE using the songs by Harry Kindergarten to introduce, learn how to write them and to learn that a number in the teens is a set of ten and some ones. Here are some links to these songs if you haven't already found them! These songs (which are videos also) are FABULOUS for introducing and reviewing teen number concepts.

Numbers In The Teens Start With A One

Numbers In The Teens Have A Group Of Ten

Now for your freebie!  I made this to use with my kiddos with the Easter theme.  It is a math center game.  The students pull a number from the stack of number cards then record that number on the Easter Bunny's sign (on the recording sheet).  Next they have to draw that number of Easter Eggs on the double ten frames.  Finally they have to decide if the first numbers is greater or less than the second number.




I love reading your comments and thoughts.  How do you incorporate technology into your Math block? Do you have any handy tricks up your sleeves to get the kiddos comparing teen numbers? I hope you enjoy this FREEBIE and have a fabulous rest of the week!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ten frames freebie! We use Everyday Math, which does NOT include ten frames, but I want to introduce it to my students. This is perfect!

    I'm your newest follower and happy I found you on Manic Monday!

    Angie
    The First Grade Scoop

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Gosh these songs crack me up! They get stuck in my head for days. We are doing decomposing/composing numbers after Spring Break and these are perfect. Thanks for sharing! :)


    Kourtney
    paytonspreciouskindergarteners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I know Kourtney! You will sing them for days! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...