Saturday, November 30, 2013

TpT Cyber Sale!


Click Kindergarten Boom Boom TpT Store to view the items in my store. ALL products in my store will be 28% off!!!!  You do not want to miss out on all these great bargains!! I know that my cart is full and I am eagerly awaiting the date!  

While we wait I thought I would share a few new holiday items from my store AND  a few of what I have waiting for me in my cart.

This is a Holiday version of my popular word hunt games.  Click Christmas Word Hunt to view it in my store.



This is a super fun pack full of Science experiments and investigations for Force, Motion, and Gravity with a holiday theme.  Click Force And Motion For The Holidays to view it in my store.



Here is a Nonfiction Christmas Tree Unit packed full with literacy and math activities.  Click Nonfiction: Where Do Christmas Trees Come From? to view it in my store.



I am a clip art junkie so here are a few sets that I have had my eye on for awhile!!




I don't about you guys but I am in love with Graphics From The Pond AND EduClips!!

So I showed you mine, now you show me yours!! I would love to see what some of you have in your carts!!

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...