Monday, January 18, 2016

Inspiration


Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was an inspiration for many people. To this day he continues to remind us of not only equality for EVERYONE, but to also treat others with kindness and respect. I thank God that he began this promise for our future when he did. I encourage you to instill these beliefs into your personal life and into your classroom.  In honor of his inspiration I am joining many others in a TpT site wide sale.
IF you are looking for ways to teach your kiddos about this wonderful man and his legacy, look no further.  I have an interactive reader all about him in my store. Click Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to see it.
I plan on making sure that every child that crosses my path understands how important it is to practice his beliefs.  I challenge you to also.  Here's a thought, how will you reach out in your community to make sure it continues? Would love to hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...